|Type:||Request For Qualification|
The Department of Animal Services seeks to establish a list of pre-qualified veterinarians who meet the following:
- extensive knowledge of elephants, tigers, and other wild & exotic animals, their behaviors, and their health and welfare
- determine whether the animals are healthy enough to perform without risk of injury.
- inspect travel compartments to make sure that they meet USDA standards,
- review medical records on each animal,
- accompany and observe animals as they walk to their temporary shelters,
- conduct spot inspections of elephants and other animals before, during, and after performances.
- ability to travel and perform inspections which may occur before dawn and late into the evening.
Work performed may be 1-2 weeks in length.
541940: Veterinary Services
|Bid Due:||04/26/17 9:00 AM|
|Scope of Work Documents||Uploaded||Size|
|AS WILD _ EXOTIC VET 2016 RFQ (4.27.16 RELEASE).pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||298.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT A - Required Min Insurance - Exotic Animal Vet.pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||99.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT B - Child Support Certification.pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||22.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT C - ADA certification.pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||7.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT D - LOS ANGELES RESIDENCE INFORMATION.pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||6.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT E - CEC_Form_50.pdf||04/27/16 8:36 AM||450.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT F - CEC_Form_55.pdf||04/27/16 8:38 AM||510.0 KB|
|ATTACHMENT G - STANDARD PROVISIONS FOR CITY CONTRACTS - RFQ Wild Exotic Animal.pdf||04/27/16 9:18 AM||8.31 MB|