|Type:||Request For Bid|
|Description:||120-012 Runway Rubber and Paint Removal for LAX, See additional specifications, instructions and provisions in the RFB. Bid must be submitted on forms furnished by the LAWA Procurement Division on the www.labavn.org website (registration required). Bids not delivered prior to bid closing time may be rejected. Responses sent by any form of US-Mail should be sent at least 5 days prior to bid closing. Postmark does not count. . For further information contact the buyer Ms. Terri Sabosky at 424-646-7403 Note: The NAICS Areas are for notification purposes only and may not indicate the actual requirements of this bid. See Bid|
237990: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
238990: All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
488190: Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
562910: Remediation Services
562998: All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services
|Bid Due:||05/14/20 2:00 PM|
|Dept:||Airports, Los Angeles World|
- Due date has been extended
- Please remove CEC Form 55 and replace with attached.
-new due date.
- please follow attachment for electronic bid submittal.
• New due date, April 16th 2020.
• For the purpose of RFB (120-012), bid submittals will only be accepted using Box.com. Instructions to upload your bid response to Box.com are attached to this addendum.
• These instructions do not apply to bidders that have already submitted their response to LAWA.
• Bidders are not required to resubmit their response in a sealed envelope as stated on page 1 of the bid.
• Bidders are required to complete the Revised Worksheet dated 4/1/2020 (Revision B).
• One of the following contractor licenses is required to bid this project:
C-61/D38 (Sandblasting) or C-33 (Painting and Decorating) or C-32 (Highway Striping)
• If you have any questions, please contact Procurement Analyst, Terri Sabosky.
120-012 Addendum #2
New due date.
Remove Appendix A and replace it with the attached Appendix A.
at 9:00 AM
Procurement Services Division
7301 World Way West, 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Persons attending this non mandatory pre bid conference must show valid government issued photo I.D for admittance. Please see map in bid for directions and parking. Information on WEB-EX Meeting please see Attachment A of 120-002 Bid.
|Scope of Work Documents||Uploaded||Size|
|120-012 Worksheet||03/03/20 2:27 PM||41.0 KB|
|120-012 Worksheet Revision B 4-1-2020.xls||04/01/20 1:38 PM||35.0 KB|
|Bid 120-012||03/03/20 3:25 PM||33.53 MB|
|120-012 Addendum _2.pdf||03/18/20 12:43 PM||121.0 KB|
|120-012 Addendum _3.pdf||04/01/20 1:38 PM||26.0 KB|
|120-012 Addendum _4.pdf||04/10/20 4:34 PM||118.0 KB|
|120-012 Addendum _5.pdf||04/23/20 1:52 PM||232.0 KB|
|120-012 Bid Recap.pdf||05/20/20 7:22 AM||135.0 KB|
|120-012 Cyclone Worksheet.pdf||05/21/20 3:02 PM||307.0 KB|
|120-012 Extreme Pressure Worksheet.pdf||05/21/20 3:02 PM||59.0 KB|
|120-012 Sterndahl Worksheet.pdf||05/21/20 3:02 PM||430.0 KB|
|Addendum 1||03/04/20 4:36 PM||271.0 KB|
|Instructions to Submit Bid 120-012 Online (Extended Due Date).pdf||04/10/20 4:34 PM||185.0 KB|
|Instructions to Submit Bid 120-012 Online (Extended to 5.14.20).pdf||04/23/20 1:52 PM||186.0 KB|
|Instructions to Submit Bid 120-012 Online.pdf||04/01/20 1:38 PM||177.0 KB|
|No Bid Response||03/03/20 3:04 PM||55.0 KB|